A Voice Acting Demo? A Voice Acting Demo?

Okay...

I'll give you a chance... but I want my blowjob first.

B7 Pokemon But W/Animals Theme B7 Pokemon But W/Animals Theme

Flameio Sir, Flameio

You have one of those voices that are pleasant to listen to, you lucky bastard, and I don't mean the auto-tuned parts with a slight accent I mean like the end part...

Piece of Metroid Piece of Metroid

Very good

I liked it more than samus' arm you really stuck to the metroid feel for this one I can gladly give it 10/10 and 5/5 and dont worry hunters sorta sucked and pinball games of popular games such as pokemon and such are never really good. Also think about that space pirates theme idea.

Outrage92 responds:

Bahaha, thanks for the review, I'm glad you liked it [:
I shall think about it :P

Arm of Samus Arm of Samus

Pretty good

This was good however I couldnt help feeling that a few parts were drifting a little to far away from the metroid feeling still good though you should try doing one like the space pirates theme.

Outrage92 responds:

Thanks for the review [:
It's really hard to stay close enough, but I wanted to kinda go a little farther away. I wanted it to be my own at the same time as Metroid

Game Over (8-bit HappyHrdcre) Game Over (8-bit HappyHrdcre)

Ah ha!

Awsome song it is now on my Ipod. You're in the big leagues now :P really though good Lol I like the coin sound at beggening.

Bahdshah responds:

hahaha thanks alot bro!\

Mystic Quest Battle Theme RMX Mystic Quest Battle Theme RMX

good

hablagh

'Hazard' 'Hazard'

cool

Nice I thought it was awsome dl time

Jungle Ambush Jungle Ambush

Yay

I liked this song alot awsome :D

Zacht3hking responds:

Thanks

_-={The Unbreakables}=-_ _-={The Unbreakables}=-_

Nice

Thats all I'm going to say cuase I gotta go bye

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

for shizzle RESPECT...Failed gangster talk?...sry

This song made me think alot about some awsome things >:D thanks for that ima get this on my ipod somehow (any help or suggestions on how to do this would be nice :D)

DarKsidE555 responds:

Simply just download it (click the small floppy disk under the audio player), and that's all about it. Thanks for checking!